Do you have a much-loved cat? Your ‘fur kid’?
Are you expecting or trying for a baby? Does your cat know?
Do you want to learn how to prepare your dog for the new addition?
Tell your cat you’re pregnant is filled with easy to read, practical advice for creating a loving bond between your cat and new baby. This book includes the latest behavioural knowledge and extensive information about transitioning to a larger, harmonious family. It is a must read for any cat owning couple who is expecting a baby – your cat’s and baby’s future relationship may just depend on it.
Learn how to:
- Prepare your cat for the baby
- Accustom your cat to a variety of baby and toy sounds
- Protect you and your baby from cat illnesses, including toxoplasmosis
- Read and interpret your cat’s body language
- Adjust your routine and the household to keep your cat calm
- Introduce your cat and baby for the first time
A baby makes many different noises and your dog needs to be familiar with new sounds ranging from crying to giggling; sneezing to splashing in the bath; as well as all those noisy toys. Prepare your cat for these new sounds with this step-by-step guide and baby and toy noises.Buy Now