|Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant: An essential guide to dog owners who are expecting a baby |
- Book and CD of baby and toy noises
Do you have a much-loved dog? Your ‘fur kid’?
Are you expecting or trying for a baby? Does your dog know?
Do you want to learn how to prepare your dog for the new addition?
Tell Your Dog You’re Pregnant offers a practical, intuitive approach for creating a loving bond between your dog and your new baby. Dr Kirkham has packed this book full of information, helpful tips and the latest behavioural knowledge. It is a must read for any dog owning family who is expecting a baby - your dog’s and baby’s future relationship may just depend on it.
Learn how to:
- Prepare your dog for the baby
- Accustom your dog to numerous baby sounds, including toy noises
- Read and interpret your dog’s body language
- Adjust your routine and the household to keep your dog calm
- Introduce your dog and baby for the first time
- Recognise your dog’s warning signs
- Know when you need professional assistance
A baby makes many different noises and your dog needs to be familiar with new sounds ranging from crying to giggling; sneezing to splashing in the bath; as well as all those noisy toys. Prepare your dog for these new sounds with this step-by-step guide and included CD.
Paperback book with included CD
To purchase a Kindle, iPad, Nook or PDF ebook click here.
For retail, reseller, wholesale and bulk discounts please click here.
All prices are in Australian Dollars